1996-2001 of release
Repair and operation of the car
+ 1. Maintenance instruction
+ 1.2. Information before driving of the car
- 1.3. Independent maintenance
184.108.40.206. Choice of engine oil
220.127.116.11. Check of level of cooling liquid of the engine
18.104.22.168. The choice like coolant
22.214.171.124. Check and replacement of the filter of the air conditioner
+ 1.3.2. Wheels and tires
- 1.3.3. Electric components
126.96.36.199.2. Check of appearance of the rechargeable battery
188.8.131.52.3. Check of liquid of the rechargeable battery
184.108.40.206.4. Recharge of the rechargeable battery
1.3.4. Water additive in a washer tank
+ 1.3.5. Replacement of lighting lamps
+ 1.4. Technical characteristics
+ 1.5. Several councils upon purchase of the car
+ 2. Maintenance
+ 3. Engines
+ 4. Cooling system
+ 5. Heating and ventilation
+ 6. Fuel system
+ 7. Exhaust system
+ 8. Transmission
+ 9. Running gear
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
+ 12. Electric equipment
The rechargeable battery emits flammable and explosive hydrogen gas. Therefore:
– Do not cause a spark from the rechargeable battery with use of tools.
– You do not smoke, do not light a match near the rechargeable battery.
Electrolyte contains poisonous and corrosion sulfuric acid. Therefore:
– Avoid its hit in eyes, on skin or clothes.
– Never swallow of electrolyte.
– You wear safety goggles during the work near the rechargeable battery.
– You hold children far away from the rechargeable battery.
If electrolyte got into eyes, immediately wash out them clear water and see a doctor. If it is possible, continue to put water by means of a sponge or fabric on the way to medical institution.
If electrolyte got on skin, carefully wash out the struck place. If you feel pain or burning, then immediately ask for medical care.
If electrolyte got on clothes, then there is a possibility of its infiltration through clothes on skin. Therefore immediately take off the clothes which underwent its influence and follow in case of need the above described procedure.
If it happens so that you swallowed electrolyte, then drink a large amount of water or milk. After milk – magnesia, the shaken-up crude egg or vegetable oil. Then immediately ask for the emergency help.